Turkey Enchiladas with Green Chile
- 1 1/2 cups of turkey breast cut in 1/2 inch chunks
- 6 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Chile powder (you can use up to a 1/2 teaspoon)
- A couple grinds of fresh black pepper or a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4, six-inch corn tortillas (you can use flour, if you prefer)
- 1 cup Green Chile or red enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
Combine turkey breast, 4 ounces of the grated cheese, sour cream, salt and spices.
Take a 1/4 cup of green Chile and evenly coat the bottom of a small pie plate. Place 1/4 of the turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla and spoon a teaspoon of green Chile over it.
Roll tightly and place on bottom of dish with the seam side down. Top with remaining sauce and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes until thoroughly heated.
Top with sour cream, olives and green onion.